Responses to frequently used arguments and questions about Islamic beliefs.
- Why can’t Allah become a man?
- (Abrogation) Why can’t Allah make up His “mind”?
- Allah is Hubal, the Moon God.
- Why does Allah perform Salaah?
- Islamic Monotheism is Deficient in Light of the Trinity: A Response.
- How to Answer: What is the Proof that God Exists?
- Do Muslims Worship the Ka’ bah?
- Why didn’t Allah send the Qur’aan in a Universal language?
- Was Qur’aan Surah 18 (Chapter 18 – al Kahf) Copied/ Plagiarized?
- Does the Qur’aan Affirm/ Confirm the Bible?
- Why do Ancient Copies of the Qur’aan have Varying Number of Surahs?
- Evidence that the Qur’aan States that the Bible is Corrupted.
- Understanding the Claims of Scientific Miracles in the Qur’aan.
- Christians Naturally Distrust and Doubt the Accuracy of the Bible.
- The Bible states that the Old Testament is from Satan.
- Are the Reactions of the Jews in the Bible to Jesus’ Preaching Evidence of his Divinity?
- Harmonization of Biblical Errors Refuted.
- Critical Editions of the New Testament: An Introduction for Muslims.
Problems with the Islamic World
- Why are Muslim Countries Backward and in Turmoil?
- Arrests of British Muslims Heading to Syria – Fair or Unfair?
- Bart Ehrman’s Relationship with Muslims: Contextualized.
- Islamic Terrorism and Sudan?
- Who was the sacrificial son of Abraham: Ishmael or Isaac?
- Why Muslims Should Insist on Referring to the Arabic Sources.
Trinity/ Christian Beliefs About Jesus and God
- Understanding John 8:58 – Part 1.
- Understanding John 8:58 – Part 2.
- How to Make Christians Understand that Calling God Father is Wrong.
- R.C. Sproul on the Trinity (How a Christian Scholar Proves the Trinity to be Man Made).
- “He is Risen” – The Problems with Easter in the Christian Faith.
- Does Acts 7:59 Demonstrate that Jesus is God?
- Did the Christian God Fail in His Choice of Disciples for Christ?
Soteriology (Salvation in Islam and Christianity)
Prophet’s Lifestyle/ Marriages