Jay Smith and the Keeree-Art
In a recent Hyde Park encounter with Br. Muhammad Hijab, my friend and colleague, Joseph Jay Smith of Pfander, made some plainly absurd and false claims, among them:
- Claims that all the NT manuscripts are the same, which is demonstrably false.
- Claims that Codex Sinaiticus has no differences with the NT of today (it has edits going into the 12th century CE, that’s 600 years after nascent Arabian Islam).
- Claims Muslims have no Qur’anic manuscripts until the 8th century, Dr. Fedeli, Dr. Sadeghi, Dr. Tayyar would all disagree, they’ve published works contrary to this absurd claim.
- Claims that Brubaker’s research is “new”, but is more than 3 years old.
- Claims that Br. Hijab has never seen Brubaker’s thesis, false, as I’ve given it to him and his colleagues…3 years ago.
and God knows best.
You must be logged in to post a comment.