Mark Bennet Inciting Deceit for Popularity

In the below screenshot from the still public profile of Christian extremist and mouth piece of one Sam Shamoun, Mark Bennet (who thrives off of stealing personal photos of people and publishing sexual scenarios, using the photos he stole), we can see the claim of a Christian woman. This Christian, states that I ran away from a debate and I am a coward, because I refused to debate a team of Christian apologists willing to fly to my home country of Trinidad and Tobago. To demonstrate the wicked and deceitful nature of these specific Christian extremists, I give you the entire chat log from Facebook with said woman. I invite Miss Jane Kim to publish the chat log on Mark’s website to validate the chat log below. Nothing has been edited or removed. This is the fruit of the Holy Spirit among Christians, inventing claims and lying for popularity and donation monies.

cc-2014-markbennet-lying

Let’s focus on this one woman’s claim, lauded by Mark Bennet and his gang of sexually deviant extremists (see this article and this other article):

• 28 December 2012
    28/12/2012 17:44

Facebook User

Hello Ijaz, My name is Kim and I have been reading your posting and thought it would be fabulous if you would be willing to be open for perhaps a Christian debate? If you are open for the idea, please let me know? Thank you so much for your consideration, Kim

28/12/2012 18:48

Hi Kim,

I’m always open for debate.

28/12/2012 18:55

Facebook User

Oh that is wonderful. Would you be open to a video debate perhaps one on Skype or Paltalk which also has Video Rooms?

28/12/2012 19:17

Ijaz Ahmad

My upcoming debate is on paltalk, audio only though.

28/12/2012 19:18

Facebook User

Would you be interested in setting up a Video debate perhaps in 30-90 out?

28/12/2012 19:25

Facebook User

(sorry I meant to say 30-90 days out)?

28/12/2012 19:32

with whom? You?

28/12/2012 19:43

Facebook User

No, not me but perhaps a friend of mine from India

28/12/2012 19:50

Ijaz Ahmad

I don’t usually debate any Tom, Dick and Harry that comes along, have your friend contact me and I’d see if they’re up to mark.

28/12/2012 20:07

Facebook User

Oh, I see, well I do not want to bother him if you say no, so here take a look at his credentials before I mention it to him and let me know what you think and what your timeframe looks like, ok?He is part of the Sakshi team and perhaps if you agree I can arrange for the debate. The following is their link, but the man speaking is not my friend. Kindly, Kim

This attachment may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it with you.
    28/12/2012 20:08

Ijaz Ahmad

I know about Sakshi, they won’t debate me. You are free to try and arrange it though.

28/12/2012 20:09

Facebook User

Consider it arranged….my friend said he would love to debate you at least 30 days out.

28/12/2012 20:11

Facebook User

Why dont you name the date and I will arrange the room through Paltalk Video….here are some topics would any of these interest you? 1. Crucifixion of Jesus Christ and Death of Muhammad

2. Sin and Salvation in the Bible and the Quran

3. Is Muhammad the prophet mentioned in the Bible (Looks one sided, but couldn’t think how to make this two sided)

4. Yahweh of the Bible or Allah of the Quran

5. Corrupted or not – Quran and the Bible

6. Trinity of the Bible or Tawheed of the Quran

7. Islam or Christianity, which is the true religion of peace

8. Jesus of the Bible or Muhammad of the Islam, which is the best example for humanity

28/12/2012 20:12

£5.

* number 5

28/12/2012 20:12

Facebook User

Or…Prophethood of Muhammad and Apostleship of Paul.

ok

28/12/2012 20:12

Ijaz Ahmad

As I said, I don’t do video, only audio.

They can be on video, but I prefer to remain speaking only on audio.

28/12/2012 20:14

Facebook User

He only does video…..since on audio what usually occurs is one simply googles, researches, others can be feeding info as well as scripts are read.

28/12/2012 20:14

Ijaz Ahmad

I only do audio for the sake of my identity.

Those are his reasons for video only? LOL

28/12/2012 20:15

Facebook User

Oh comeon, we are never commanded under the New Covenant never to harm anyone

28/12/2012 20:15

Ijaz Ahmad

Sorry, all of my debates are audio only, no one knows my face, real name etc. I keep it that way because of my age as well.

28/12/2012 20:15

Facebook User

Anyone could debate on audio while others are feeding the answers one would simply read off

28/12/2012 20:16

Ijaz Ahmad

You think being on video will prevent Sakshi members from not helping each other? You can see the person, not his computer screen. That’s some weird logic.

28/12/2012 20:17

Most well-known Muslim Apologists debate live even

28/12/2012 20:17

Most well known Muslim apologists don’t debate on Paltalk either

28/12/2012 20:18

Facebook User

There is no need to live in fear, perhaps other Muslims will benefit from seeing your boldness and be encouraged to become an apologist for your faith as well

Paltalk is simply a convenient forum for those in separate countries

28/12/2012 20:18

Ijaz Ahmad

This is not about living in fear This is about keeping my life private and protecting my identity as a young adult from victimization in a Christian country.

28/12/2012 20:19

Facebook User

Are you speaking of India or Trinidad?

28/12/2012 20:19

Ijaz Ahmad

Plus your logic doesn’t add up. Seeing the person isn’t what matters, because they could be on google and various other websites and you’d never know, because all you’re seeing is the person.

Trinidad.

28/12/2012 20:21

Facebook User

Yes, but as we are able to view Deedat and Zakir Naik in person and one’s passion can really be felt as oppossed to reading emotionless

28/12/2012 20:22

Ijaz Ahmad

Plus, in my experience, having two cams running at once, as well with voice chat on Paltalk deteriorates the connection horribly, hence why people normally go for audio.

The bar is set, if Sam Shamoun, Anthony Rogers and other well known Christian apologists can debate audio only as I do, I don’t see why Sakshi can’t.

Too much fluff and little substance.

28/12/2012 20:23

Facebook User

I have some other forums we can use such as gotomeeting, or Skype Premium. Welll my dear, I must run now, but if you change your mind, please let me know and I will speak to him about this. Thank you so much for your consideration and may peace and blessings be upon you! Kindly, Kim

28/12/2012 20:24

Ijaz Ahmad

I’ve spent enough time discussing this, I have work to continue. Message me when you have something in concrete.

28/12/2012 20:24

Thank you Ijaz!

28/12/2012 20:44

Facebook User

Ijaz aside from the video debates, my friend also does face to face debates.

• 29 December 2012
    29/12/2012 10:09

Facebook User

Ijaz, I discussed this possible debate with Sakshi, and they have never recd any debate invite from you. They have a strict debate criterion which you can see on http://www.sakshitimes.net/blog/2008/12/25/debate-invitation/. They receive many debate invites from boys high on enthusiasm but they typically back off when asked to send a profile. Anycase, if you can send me the correspondence that you sent them, I can ask them to cross check. Further to which I can ask them to respond to your email which you are supposed to have sent them earlier.

29/12/2012 10:11

Ijaz Ahmad

Clarify whether or not they’d be willing to an English debate, audio only before I send a request.

I don’t want to send one and then be told that I began to back out.

• 29 December 2012
    29/12/2012 18:25

Facebook User

Dear Ijaz, There were two parts to my email to which you replied to only one part… Sakshi frequently gets claims by wannabes claiming that Sakshi didn’t accept their debate challenge when nothing to that effect was ever extended. Please send me the correspondence which you claim to have been sent to Sakshi… I hope I don’t get the usual “I don’t store email”. They are pretty occupied with their work in India and are very particular about video being a part of the debate… perhaps you can “re-forward” your “earlier correspondence” and work hopefully work it out with them

29/12/2012 18:26

Ijaz Ahmad

Please see my previous message. I told you >> before << I send, to ask your friend if he would do a audio only debate, as I don’t want to send a proposal and then be accused of backing out.

• 31 December 2012
    31/12/2012 09:44

Facebook User

Audio debate is out of the question. Sakshi has debated Dawah groups having a million plus members in a mosque boldly hanging up banners “Quran is not the word of God”, they went there without police protection and just about 20 supporters in the crowd… this in a country (India) which offers a fraction of protection of civil rights such as what you enjoy in the Trinidad… they boldly do their work without any human support or protection nor hiding behind the façade of the Internet… no time for juveniles who cannot stand up boldly for their faith even when they are given full state protection. Comeon Ijaz, you are not a Christian living in Muslim country with the possibility of Islamic death threats. Remember Christians do not have a 9:29 to obey. When Sami Zataari, Shabir Aly, Osama Abdallah, etc can openly criticize Christianity in a “Christian” country without any fear, then you also need to come out of the closet, reject the mythological “islamophobia” and debate openly as your leaders do. If not, do not use Taqiyya trying to gain footage by saying Sakshi won’t debate you. They will, but you must debate out of our closet man to man. Kindly, Kim

31/12/2012 10:48

Hi there Kim!

Well thank you for proving your stereotyping to be wrong, if Sakshi members among millions of Muslims, can insult them inside of a Masjid and come out with not even a scratch, then you’ve proven your lie of ‘death threats’ and ‘9:29 false interpretation’ to be wrong. Funny how proof by contradiction works, yes?

Also, there is something you must know, I don’t have any pride, you can accuse me of being like Paul and using Taqiyya, you can accuse me of being scared, heck you can even accuse me of whatever you want, you’re not going to get a reaction from me. You’re a Christian, your motives are clear and your insincerity shines through the façade of ‘kindly organizing a debate’. Your last message clearly demonstrates your lowly intent.

If Sam Shamoun, Anthony Rogers and even James White, from whom Sakshi steals most of their outdated information from can debate without video, then who does Sakshi think they are? The truth is, they are scared, and they will look for an excuse not to debate, they will create stringent rules and criteria just to make it impossible for a debate to happen

When they are ready to grow up and don’t need their faces or names to be known for fame and donation money for their private use, let me know.

• 31 December 2012
    31/12/2012 15:16

Facebook User

Perhaps Muslims cannot all be accused of obeying Surah 9:29. There are some like you who may follow Surah 43:88-89, Surah 109 and some may follow Surah 2:190-194 depending on their strength of population. So, it is very much an opportunistic ideology, depending upon one’s commitment to the Quran.

Blessed Apostle Paul was not a follower of Muhammad to use Taqiyya “being like Paul and using Taqiyya” as you stated.

Sam Shamoun, James White, etc do not have a closet hidden policy like you do. They may have debated without video due to technical constraints but they have also debated with video and in public square. Debates with Islamic stalwarts were all on video. With your “hide-behind the screen/veil” policy, how can one be sure of your true profile even? How can one be sure that you would not reappear with a changed name in a new website when you are thoroughly discredited in the debate?

31/12/2012 15:20

Facebook User

Also, My comment about Sakshi debating in front of millions does not imply that the threat is not impending because as we all know fully well, in many countries precautions are often taking when debating live with Muslims such as metal detectors since Islam is the Religion of intolerance. Many have had looming threats from Muslims with the words of the Quran as justification, unlike the absence of any such words from the the New Testament words for the Dispensation of Grace. Kindly, Kim

31/12/2012 15:34

Ijaz Ahmad

I am sorry you have an overwhelming need to demean others when they do not bow to your whims and desires. You can speak whatever you wish of my religion, my God, my Prophet, you are a Christian, I don’t expect anything better from your ilk.

You’ve wasted enough of my time Feel free to keep compensating for your own faith crisis by attacking Islam, it won’t change the reality before you.

You cannot reply to this conversation.

3 comments

• Pingback: Mark Bennet Inciting Deceit for Popularity and Anthony Rogers … | Follow the quran

• Clearly you did not show any proof of the lie you transmitted that you invited Sakshi for a Video Debate. Show us the proof please as they state they have no record of a formal invitation you made on their website. Also, for all to see you will notice that Ijaz’ profile photo changes from a photo to black throughout this conversation, this is when he blocked me and banned me. Honestly Ijaz you may want to grow up and to communicate rather than running and blocking people in the midst of a perfectly reasonable conversation. My Quote still stands in that “Dear Ijaz, Thanks for your mail. You still have not forwarded the debate invitation you claimed to have sent to Sakshi, when you stated above that you knew of them yet they would not debate with you.

Anyways, we are speaking about Sakshi. They would want to debate with people who can boldly stand up for their own Religion. Why are you insisting on not having a video debate? When you grow up and can stand on your own and debate like a man, please let me know and I will arrange a debate for you with Sakshi.” Kindly, Kim 😉

• Hi Kim, I see in the two years since, you’ve gotten progressively worse at reading, I quote from the conversation:

I don’t want to send one and then be told that I began to back out.

Do the words “before I send a request”, mean anything to you? I never sent a request, because you were unable to have them begin discussions on the basis of an audio only debate. What is worse is that two years later, you are in the same position, not understanding what the word before means. I understand that as a Christian, honesty is something vile to you. Please read our previous chat log and establish where I said I would send a debate request to them, without having you confirm it would be audio only.

As for ‘debating like a man’, a man who doesn’t debate on video is less of a man? I understand it may be difficult for you since I am causing problems for the Christian community, that everyday I have my articles being distributed among Christian groups and Churches. I understand your frustration with me Kim. As a Christian it must be difficult to see you trying to get people to debate me, but by their standards and not my own. Debates are pivoted on mutual agreement of the event details involved, I simply won’t allow myself to be taken advantage of by Christians who are so petty that they are unable to understand what the word “before” means. If you couldn’t understand a basic word, on what basis can I expect you to actually arrange anything without screwing it up?

You may also want to explain where in our conversation you mentioned your apologists were willing to fly to Trinidad? For some reason it’s not in the chat record, did you have to lie to hide your shame? It must be very frustrating for you to communicate with someone and not have your way with them. You best obey Paul and remain silent, and leave the negotiations for adults. I think the fact that after two years I’m still being mentioned by you, only goes to demonstrate the devastating effect I am having on your religion. Two years and you’re still trying to run me down for a debate, I must be doing something right.

This may be of help: