Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ ,
As Salaamu ‘Alaykum, as some of you would have noticed, the blog’s theme recently changed and there have been a few notable alterations as well. Over the next week significant and more bold changes will be taken to enhance this blog’s readability, visibility, quality and content. The major changes will be rolled out over the months of December (2011) to January (2012), as for now, here are a list of the minor changes:
- New theme (lighter, less clutter).
- Disabled and Removed the “About” page.
Disabled and Removed the “A Muslim’s View of War” page.
[Update: Reinstated Page, Added New Content]
- Altered the “Contact Us” page, you can now reach me directly from the browser via our [simple] contact form.
[Update: Added New Fields, Challenges for debates can now be issued to us from there]
- Altered the Sidebar, Search Field at the top, reorganized other areas for post visibility and discovery.
- Changed blog’s/ website’s name.
- Added “Rebuttals” page, however private (hidden from users) until page is populated.
- Developing/ Rendering blog logo, to be uploaded soon.
- Domain name bought.
New name to be launched!
[Update: If you’re seeing this, then the website has launched with its new name! Subhanallah!]
Over the next few days the major changes will be rolled out bit by bit, and a post will accompany every major change that is made. Keep us in your du’as insha Allaah.
wa Allaahu Alam.