Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ ,
This page holds to be a compendium of rebuttals to articles by Sam Shamoun of the Answering Islam team.
- Muslims Pray for Sam Shamoun’s Ill Daughter. (New!)
- Refutation: Do All Muslims Enter Hell?
- Sam Shamoun Runs Away from Calling Christians.
- Luke 13:33 and Sam Shamoun.
- Sam Shamoun, Paul Williams and Insults.
- Muslim Dawagandist Paul Williams Asks A Question.
- The Qur’ans view of the Holy Bible Revisited Pt. 1
- The Qur’ans view of the Holy Bible Revisited Pt. 2
- Muslim Dawagandist Shabir Ally’s War With Himself.
- Video: Does God Rest?
- Does Christianity Really Necessitate Ransom for Salvation?
- Sam Shamoun Abuses Br. Ijaz of Calling Christians.
- Sam Shamoun’s Friends Threaten to Rape Br. Ijaz in Sam’s Presence.
- Sam Shamoun’s Fatwa: Stay Away from Ijaz Ahmad.
- More Proof that Allah Worships Like His Creatures Do.
- ‘My Lord, my God’ Refutation.
A Series of Answers to Common Questions and Claims (9/56):
- If Jesus is God … how can God die? (Who was running the universe those three days that Jesus was dead?)
- If Jesus is God … was he praying to himself?
- Since Jesus has a God, how can he be God himself?
- Is Jesus God because he did mighty miracles?
- Jesus says that the Father is greater than he is, proving that he is not God.
- Jesus said that all authority was given to him, … which means that Jesus cannot be God.
- How can Jesus be God, when He calls the father the only true God?
- If Yahweh alone is the Creator, and Jesus a servant sent by him, how can Jesus be God? (New!)
- How can Jesus be God when he will be in eternal subjection? (New!)