Sam Shamoun Demonizes Dr. James White
In light of a recent video being circulated regarding Dr. James White’s views on terrorism and Islam, and another video using Dr. White’s video by Br. Yahya Snow, Sam Shamoun has taken it upon himself to vilify Dr. White:
Whether or not Sam deletes this post, or removes his insulting comments, his claim against Dr. White has nothing to do with the contents of White’s latest video on terrorism and Islam. Apparently Sam has been holding a vitriolic view of Dr. White for sometime, going as far back as maligning another Christian scholar Craig (not sure if WLC – bad Trinity analogy?, Evans or otherwise).
After encouraging his ‘fan base’ to attack Dr. White, it remains to be seen whether Sam will apologize for breaking some tenets of his faith:
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
1) A proud look,
2) a lying tongue, and
3) hands that shed innocent blood,
4) An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations,
5) feet that be swift in running to mischief,
6) A false witness that speaketh lies, and
7) he that soweth discord among brethren.
– Proverbs 6:16-19 (Sourced by Francis Turretin).
and God knows best.